CIGRE-IEC 2016 Colloquium on EHV and UHV (AC & DC)
The 2nd International Colloquium on EHV and UHV in association with CIGRE and IEC will bring together key players in the electric power systems sector: transmission and substation engineers, generation engineers, system operators, designers, manufacturers, erection agencies, regulators, research institutions, testing laboratories and universities. The colloquium is a unique forum in which to share exciting new research and breakthroughs, raise issues or questions, discuss future directions, and network with leading professionals from all over the world. A technical visit of Hydro-Québec’s research institute (IREQ) will be organized on the morning of Wednesday, May 11, 2016.
- Session 1A, CIGRE B2: Overhead Lines
- Session 1B, CIGRE A2: Transformers
- Session 3A, CIGRE B2: Transmission Line Design
- Session 3B, CIGRE B3: Substations
- Session 4B, CIGRE A3: High Voltage Equipment
- Session 5A, CIGRE C4: System Technical Performance
- Session 7A: Testing of UHV Equipment
- and more!